
My favorite football team is NC State. I like this team the most because their mascot is a wolf and that would have to be my favorite land animal. I also like this team because the University is located in North Carolina and that is where I used to live in my younger years.
My favorite football team is the Cowboys. The reason there my favorite is because my mother loves them. I really have no choice but to love the Cowboys. It kind of grows on me.
ReplyDeleteThe Cowboys are really a great team once you take time out to watch them play. My mother has them on everything. Bowls, cups, plates, rugs, and she has a jacket with them on it.
Now she has me wanting to get one.
That's the only reason why I have a favorite football team. Now i think I'm going to be just like my mother.
GO COWBOYS!!!!!