skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
courtney's blog :)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Where do you enjoy going on vacation? Why?
The place that I enjoy going on vacation is
Seattle Washington
. I enjoy going there every other year because I get to see my family and my relatives that live up there. I also enjoy going there bacause of the sites and also the whether.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
courtney caudell :)
my name is courtney caudell. i attend mayo high, sophmore(:. im 15 yrs. old. i blow my candles out on June 30th :)
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(21)
►
December
(13)
▼
November
(8)
Do you just one "best friend"?
Where do you enjoy going on vacation? Why?
Favorite movies?
Do you have a favorite football team, if yes then ...
what is your favorite band and why?
do you like it when people talk behind your back?
How do you spend your free time?
What sport do you enjoy the most and why?
No comments:
Post a Comment