Monday, November 23, 2009

How do you spend your free time?


Free time for me is amazing. In my free time I like to get on the computer, text my friends, or do something with my family.

When I get home, it is a drag for me because I have to get started on my homework. Once I am finally done with all of my homework I get onto the computer and get on facebook. I love getting on Facebook because that is how I can communicate with most of my friends that don't attend the same high school as me or they either live in a different state. I also like getting on myspace for the same reason.

Another thing that I like doing in my free time is texting my friends. My friends and I are always texting each other even if our parents tell us not to.

The last thing that I enjoy doing in my free time is doing something with my family. My family and I are always doing something together as a family. Weather it's me and my dad playing football in the back yard, or me and my little sister playing the wii, we are always doing things together.

The things that I most enjoy doing in my free time is texting my friends, getting on the computer, or do something with my family. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

2 comments:

  1. Girl, what do I NOT do in my spare time! In my spare time i chill with friends, go to movies, I do a bunch of stuff. I agree with what you said about how free time is amazing! Ever since I went to Mayo, I haven't had much free time on my hands so I try to take all the free time that I have and use it.

    Haha, of course you like to text because you do it all the time :) Lets see, I like to sleep because it seems like I never get enough of it.

    Also, I like to just kick back and chill because I get so stressed out about everything; you know me. So I like to do everything I can in my free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I have free time I try to do as much as possible. Like this weekend i plan on going to the game and a party Saturday. Most of my free time I'm with my mother and my god son. I go shopping whenever i really have money. I like to shop any day of the


    During my free time I like going on trips and going out of town. Spending time with my family isn't really free time because sometimes they really get on my nerves. But i love time.


    Having homework makes me have free time. I need more free time then i have now. So really as you can see I don't do much with my free time.

    ReplyDelete