
Christmas break is right around the corner and many people are planning on doing different things. For my Christmas break I am going to the mountains in Abington, Virginia and then coming home on Monday. On Christmas day I am leaving for Virginia. What are your plans for Christmas break?
For Christmas break, I plan on spending it with my family. Everyone is coming home to Darlington for Christmas. We would all have fun.
ReplyDeleteEvery year, my family go to a family members house and have Christmas dinner. We always enjoy each other. We laugh and talk and exchange gifts.
So for Christmas, I am going to enjoy it with my family.
It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here, it feels like it was just summer last week! Girl, sounds like you are going to have a fun Christmas break!
ReplyDeleteFor Christmas, I am going to California! We are planning on leaving about the 23rd and are flying up there. We are staying up there for about a week and then coming home. I can't wait!
When we return home, I am going to North Carolina to spend the other part of Christmas with the other half of my family. In between those and I will be spending time with some friends and enjoying the Christmas break!