Thursday, December 10, 2009

which do you prefer?

There are many television shows that people watch.
Well most of my friends have two favorite television shows that they love watching which is American Idol and Dancing with the Stars. I don't really have a favorite but if I had to choose, it would probably be Dancing with the Stars.

2 comments:

  1. I like both of the shows. I don’t watch every episode, but I still like them. Mostly, I like to watch the first couple of episodes, because the people who audition are so funny.

    Out of the two shows, I like American Idol the best. I can’t sing so it’s funny when people try out for auditions and they can’t sing either. Plus, I like the different songs they sing later on in the season.

    So, I like both shows. But, I like American Idol the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like either of them. They get real boring quick. It is just time consuming.

    With Dancing With the Stars, it can be funny. Although the people that they choose can dance. That show is boring because they all are professional.

    American Idol, to me is pointless. There is no reason for it to be on. It is trying to show people that they can't sing and make fun of them.

    ReplyDelete