Thursday, December 17, 2009

future?


No one knows how the future is going to turn out. In my future I want a husband, a mustang, and at least one child. My future would be perfect if that happened. How do you want your future to be like?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I can definitely say that in my future, i do not want the world to end...lol!

    I do want though, to get married to the man of my dreams, live in a big house, have expensive cars, have bookoodles of kids, and live a happy life.

    I do know that i will do everything in my power to have a happy life and i hope that your life in the future will be happy to!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want my future to be perfect. I want a career. one child(son) and I want a husband but not be be there just so have to depend on him. I want to be a successful woman!!! Not a bum!!!!

    ReplyDelete