Friday, November 20, 2009

What sport do you enjoy the most and why?


There are many sports in the world. Some vary from baseball to football. The sport that I enjoy the most is softball. Softball is not made to be easy or hard. Softball is my most enjoyable sport because it involves making friends, becoming more active, and a learning experience.

The sport that I enjoy doing the most is softball. Softball, to me, involves patience. It takes patience because if you are new to this type of sport then you need to learn basics. The basics of softball are easy and enjoyable at the same time. Softball is the sport I enjoy most because learning new things is amazing.

Another reason why softball is the sport I enjoy the most is because you can become friends with people you have not met before. When you meet these people you can become better friends with them and stay friends for a long time.

The last reason I enjoy softball the most is because it is a life learning experience. Throughout the years of playing softball you learn a lot of new things. You learn how to throw, where to throw, what bases to run to, and when to swing the bat to hit the ball in the right spot.

There are many sports that many people enjoy doing, but out of all the different sports, I most enjoy softball. The reasons for my opinion may vary. These are reasons why I enjoy softball the most out of all of the sports.

3 comments:

  1. I am not really a sports fan of any type. I was a cheerleader in high school and would just cheer with the crowd.

    If I had to choose a sport, it would have to be golf. Golf is so relaxing. It allows you to think and to take a few hours for yourself.

    Time alone is great for the soul. While on the golf course, I often plan my next weeks activities and get myself pumped up for the week.

    Golf is my sport of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like softball to. i love the thrill that i feel when I'm playing on the field. i also like other sports to. just in case you were wondering.

    i like Volleyball, Football, and well basically almost every sport there is known to mankind. I like bowling,skating, swimming, i just like sports that get you active, in and outdoors.

    you understand how it feels to get the an adrenaline rush. you feel like you can do a whole lot of stuff. it just feels so good to be able to convert it into extra energy that you can use for whatever sport you are doing. but yea i love sports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sport that i enjoy the most is softball. i like the intensity of the game and how much fun you have playing sports and with your friends.
    Softball is the number 1 sport played around here besides football.
    Softball helps you strengthen your arm muscles and your leg muscles. you have to run a lot and be very attentive.
    Although softball is fun, i like swimming to. you are working your body and relaxing in the water at the same time. So choose any sport but have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete