If you could go anywhere in the world...where would you go?
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Paris, France. I would want to go there because it looks so pretty. It is also known to be "the most romantic city in the world." That is why I would chose Paris, France.
I agree also!! I think that is the most romantic place in the world. I love how it looks on movies and things. I think it is a beautiful place and it would be a change for just Darlington or whatever. I would love to just go there to get away you know! I think I would want to go with my boyfrienddd. I think that is just a place where couple's go you know. So yes, I would agree with you on that one!!=)
I totally agree with you on that! I would love to go to Paris, France. It's so romantic!
ReplyDeleteI want to go there because of all the French boys and plus I've been called into the mission field there. I think it would be so awesome to go.
I want to go on the trip with the school, but I figured I can just get one next year for it but I don't know. It depends!
I agree also!! I think that is the most romantic place in the world. I love how it looks on movies and things. I think it is a beautiful place and it would be a change for just Darlington or whatever. I would love to just go there to get away you know! I think I would want to go with my boyfrienddd. I think that is just a place where couple's go you know. So yes, I would agree with you on that one!!=)
ReplyDelete