Friday, December 18, 2009

what college do you plan on attending? why?



The college that I want to attend is NC State University. I want to attend there because that is my dad's favorite college and NC State is one of the top five vet schools in America.

1 comment:

  1. The college I would like to attend in the University of Tennessee. For one thing, after doing the big project on it for Mrs. Miller's class I know all about the school. It has everything I need to be successful.

    The college would be great for me. It is not that far away. In addition, it would be so amazing just to get out of South Carolina.

    The university has majors that I could take and become a veterinarian. I want to be a veterinarian so bad. To work with animals is my dream. It would be so cool to work with animals every day.

    ReplyDelete