Thursday, December 3, 2009

which one?


hartsville or darlington? In my opinion I would chose Hartsville. I would chose Hartsville because I am originally from Hartsville and not Darlington.

7 comments:

  1. HARTSVILLE ALL THE WAY! Darlington people are wack, no offense to any darlington people reading this, but Hartsville is better than Darlington.

    Hartsville is bigger and we have more places to eat and we at least have a Belk. Oh, and in Hartsville, we have a Wal Mart. Darlington doesn't have that because they aren't as cool as Hartsville people like us!

    In conclusion, Hartsville is the waaaay better than Darlington. Killaville will is the best and ALWAYS will be the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay well we ALLL no that Darlington has this thing in the bag! I am a little worried though because Hartsville has gotten a little better. I mean we are both good teams but this year we have improved so much more and Hartsville has some work cut out for them! I am going with Darlington because I am from Darlington of course but also because we are the best! We do things better and that is just the way things are done around here! Look Mayo is in Darlington…why do you think? Well because it’s in Darlington duhh…I answered the question in the question (hehe). But seriously Hartsville, I am sorry…you guys are going down come tomorrow night at 7!! Be there or be square lol. I love my MIGHTYYYYY FALCONS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose darlinton of course duh!!!I stay in darlington so you know i love darlington.I cheer for darlinton so you kno i go for darlington lolz. I would choose darlington over hartsville anytime even though they are not the best but i love them so much.I grew up in darlington so thats another reason i love darlington

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hartsville is like a million times better than Darlington. There is absolutely nothing to do in Darlington. The only reason Darlington is the county chair is because of the race track.

    In Hartsville, there is a ton of stuff to do. We have the midnight rooster, we also have a Walmart, and a Belk. All Darlington has is burger king.

    Hartsville also is a nicer area. Downtown Hartsville is a nice place, where as Darlington seems kind of run down. I would move away from Darlington if i lived there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am for Hartsville. First, I am from Hartsville. Hartsville is so beast. It has everything.

    Hartsville has their own coffee shop. It has a square and a movie theater that is very cheap. I am very happy that I live in Hartsville.

    Hartsville sports are even the best. To play for Hartsville on their sports teams is so cool. You get to call yourself a red fox, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am for Hartsville. I know that im from Darlington but im in hartsville all the time. I think that Hartsville is way funner and there are a lot more things to do there.

    For all the Darlington people that read this and call me wierd for saying this im sorry. But im tired of Darlington and I would rather live in Hartsville anyday.

    So therefore i think that Hartsville is the best and Darlnigton is pretty wack like Carilee said. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. HARTSVILLE I mean really Hartsville is that goon city!!!! Darlington has no Wal-Mart. Who doesn't have a Wal-Mart? O' yea Darlington.

    Anyway we all know I from that Killaville raised been there since I was 2 left went to Florence and came back in second grade so of course I'm going to rep for my city!!!!

    Hartsville is where I roll in deep. Like a THUG!!!! GET ON IT!

    ReplyDelete